1. Sustainability and Development Conference, Michigan University, November 2018.
2. 35TH IARIW General Conference, Copenhagen, August 2018.
2. 7TH Workshop on Risk Management and Insurance (RISK), Santander, April 2018.
3. 32ND Annual Congress of the European Economic Association, Lisbon, August 2017.
4. Seventh Meeting of the Society for the Study of Economic Inequality (ECINEQ) , The Graduate Center, City University of New York, New York City, July 2017.
5. Development in the Face of Global Inequalities, Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals (IBEI), May 2017.
6. APPAM International Conference, Inequalities: Addressing the Growing Challenge for Policymakers Worldwide. London School of Economics. June 2016.
7. Sixth Meeting of the Society for the Study of Economic Inequality (ECINEQ). Luxembourg, July 2015.
8. Insurance: Mathematics and Economics (IME). University of Liverpool (England). June 2015.
9. XXIII Public Economics Meeting. Santander (Spain). January 2015.
10. X Winter School on Inequality and Social Welfare, Alba di Canazei (Italy). January 2015.
11. XI Foro Internacional sobre Evaluación de la Calidad en la Investigación y la Educación Superior. Bilbao (Spain). July 2014.
11. XXI Encuentro Internacional de Profesores Universitarios de Matemáticas en Economía y Empresa (ASEPUMA). Málaga (Spain)., July 2014.
12. XV Iberian-Italian Congress of Financial and Actuarial Mathematics. Sevilla (Spain). October 2014.
13. VI conference of the Spanish-Portuguese Association of Resource and Environmental Economics (AERNA). Gerona (Spain), September 2014.
14. International Conference on Advances in Management, Economics and Social Science. Rome (Italy). June 2014.
15. XXI Public Economics Meeting. Gerona (Spain), January 2014.
16. Workshop on Economics of Energy Efficiency. Reus (Spain). December 2013.
17. XXXIX International Conference on Regional Science. Oviedo (Spain). November 2013.
18. International Conference on Statistical Distributions and Applications. Mt Pleasant (USA). October 2013.
19. Fifth Meeting of the Society for the Study of Economic Inequality (ECINEQ). Bari (Italy). July 2013.
20. International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE). Istanbul (Turkey). June 2013.
21. 7th International Workshop on Simulation. Rimini (Italy). May 2013.
22. XXVII International Conference in Applied Economics. Zaragoza (Spain). July 2013.
23. XV World Economic Meeting. Santander (Spain). June 2013.
24. 75th International Atlantic Economic Meeting.Vienna (Austria). April 2013.
25. XX Meeting of Public Economics. Sevilla (Spain). January 2013.
26. 10th International Conference on ordered Statistical Data and Their Applications. Murcia (Spain).
27. International Conference on Regional Science. Bilbao (Spain). November 2012.
28. XXV International Conference of Applied Economics. Santander (Spain). June 2011.
29. XIII World Economic Meeting. San Sebastián (Spain). May 2011.